Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First adventure of the summer

To celebrate the beginning of summer and essentially the only week I don't have to work or have classes, my friend and I went on a photo adventure. Woo! We went to a greenhouse in East Liverpool, OH... making a minor detour in West Virginia. Here's what I shot. Don't mind the grain in some of the images. I didn't realize my ISO was turned up to 1600 [since I rarely change it but did the day before during some test shots for a wedding]. I liked them regardless, so hopefully the grain isn't too distracting.


























































2 comments:

  1. These are great. I love the lighting in the TV image. I actually love the lighting in almost all of the images. All of this is excellent work. You find some amazing places to photograph. The first image of the photographs is probably my favorite image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! that one is probably my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete